Home » , , , , , » Cheap Motorhome Project

Cheap Motorhome Project


Restoration Project Cars, Cheap Motorhome Project For Sale


You get this thing out of my shop, and $1,000 OBO and it’s yours!! Late 60’s to early 70’s approximately 37’ Winnebago “Chieftan” motorhome with (I believe) a Dodge big block gas engine. The mice have chewed on wiring, but the engine does run well. We drove it home 20 years ago, and parked it in my shop ever since. We started to pull it all apart many years ago, but all the parts and pieces are there. I would like to finish this project, but I need the space for other toys. It was actually my dad’s project, be he has since passed. His plan was to use the frame and drive train only, and build a tiny home on it. Not easy to pull out, I believe the brakes are locked up, and because of the chewed up wiring, I cannot get it running right now. Will need a winch or something to get this big thing pulled out! TEXT IS BEST!









* Want to closed or report or edit Ads please here
restorationprojectcars.com is never directly involved in sales transactions.
Please view our Guides

Everyone is welcome to post ads for free without being a member, and to prospective buyers please beware, coming to see the Project directly is a must. Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in person to pay for items.