Home » , , , , , » 1967 Dodge A100 Van Project

1967 Dodge A100 Van Project

1967 Dodge A100 Van Project

Restoration Project Cars, 1967 Dodge A100 Van For Sale


Found this one vintage hippie van that was made by Dodge well-known as the Dodge A100 Van was designed to compete with the foreigner car VW Bus in its era. As the pictures is 1967 model has been parked in hangar and never been started since 1979, only 82000 miles was recorded by odometer. It could be a perfect project to restored, complete and solid.




By seller
This Beach hippie van has been in an airplane Hangar since 1979 has not been started, driven, registered. Do have clean title. I'm selling this van because i have too many other projects and will not be able to get to for few years. I was going to turn it into a California surfer van with surfboards on the top real nice Cragar rims this would be a very nice project vehicle for anybody who wants it. I want cash but I'm willing to do some Trading for the right items I need a lot of things I could not give you a list of what I'm looking for just call me up talk to me and see what mood I'm in that day to take what you got or you can pay the cash for it. Specifications on this van. it has a 318 engine 108" wheel base automatic transmission the interior needs to be replaced the paint job needs to be done there's one dent on the side with a double doors are and one rough spot I think it was on that side the water drip around the whole entire perimeter is absolutely in perfect condition All Glass perfect condition unknown if engine will start will not start it until engine is locked out because it's been sitting too long this sale is as is and buyer needs to arrange transportation I will be unable to load or help. The paperwork on this vehicle has all the Providence from original owner all the paperwork all the information that came from the dealer is with this vehicle it can be traced back from the original owner to the person I bought it and I'm the third owner but have not registered it once you see all the paperwork on this vehicle - the title this is a bargain .The vehicle is in Osseo


Interested to restore this Hudson, please visit the link below
NO AVAILABLE



* Want to closed or report or edit Ads please here
restorationprojectcars.com is never directly involved in sales transactions.
Please view our Guides

Everyone is welcome to post ads for free without being a member, and to prospective buyers please beware, coming to see the Project directly is a must. Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in person to pay for items.